Rural Electrification in Gaza Province
The project objective is to improve the electricity access, deliver energy to meet long-term demand, reliability and quality of supply to customers of north of Gaza Province hence promoting overall economic development in the region.
Rural Electrification in Gaza Province, Mozambique
Byucksan Power Co., Ltd. (for Electricidade de Moçambique)
The project consists of following:
- One new 110kV OHL from Lionde SS to Mapai SS, 245 km
- Seven (7) new 33kV OHL, 588 km
- LV-lines: 36 km 0.4kV low voltage lines.
- Electrification of 2400 customers
- New substation Mapai: 110/33 kV, 2 - 110kV bays and 7 - 33kV bay
- Extension of Lionde Substation: One new 110kV bay.
- Sub Consultancy services for Rural Electrification in Gaza province.
- Line route Survey
- Technical planning
- Input to the Consultant for preparation of Contract Documents.
- Functional design based on buyers design alternatives for OHL lines, substations, and low-voltage systems.