Norconsult A/S in Denmark, headquartered in Herlev, is opening a new branch in Viborg
10. November 2016
Norconsult A/S has a long-standing aim to strengthen the company’s position in the Jutland consulting market, and the opening of the new office in Viborg is an important step to achieving this.
The department comprises a highly experienced team of twelve providing construction solutions.
CEO for Norconsult Denmark, Thomas Bolding Rasmussen, is looking forward to the opportunities this new office will offer.
– With the new department, we are now better able to provide consulting services in close cooperation with customers and clients. We have been able to recruit a highly skilled team with significant experience within consulting and I am confident that the new department will very quickly become a great asset for Norconsult Group, says Mr. Rasmussen.
The department in Viborg is headed by Jørgen Friedrich, and includes several individuals with strong reputations in the consulting market:
- Henry Sørensen Schmidt contributes with extensive knowledge and experience of electrical disciplines as well as safety and security.
- Per Møller Mathiesen is a DGNB consultant and certified passive house designer, working with energy, environment and technical installations.
- Hans Grønning has extensive experience in designing technical installations including medical gases.
- Martha Quist Ramsgaard has solid experience in construction and project management.
- Jørgen Bach is a certified structural engineer and has a master's degree in fire engineering.
- Per Kromann works with statics and structural design.
The department also has a group of technical designers with extensive experience in BIM and digital design.
Norconsult's new office is located at Tingvej 11.3, 8800 Viborg, Denmark.